Yamaha YP20T 2 Inch Gasoline Centrifugal Trash Pump
List Price: $1,099.00
You Save: $109.90 (10%)
Part Number: YP20T UPC:Weight: 119
• Owner's Manual
• Tool Kit
• DeWatering Applications - Use for these types of DeWatering applications: Job site excavations, Utility vaults, Motocross tracks, Mining sites, Lakes and ponds and Barge holds.
• Powerful Pump - Pumps up to 184 gal/min (11,040 gal/hr). Use for moving massive amounts of water.
• Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation — Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation.
• Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
• Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
• Auto-decompression — Automatically "opens" exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
• EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The YP20T meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
• Tool and Strainer Kit - Standard equipment.
• Factory Warranty — Covers the entire waterpump for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years when the waterpump is used for non commmercial use. When the waterpump is used for commercial, industrial or rental use, Yamaha covers the waterpump for two (2) years
• Yamaha Extended Service — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available
• 50 state legal — Meets emission regulations, including CARB
• Pump Type: Self-priming, Centrifugal
• Suction Port: 2 in
• Discharge Port: 2 in
• Discharge Capacity: 184 gal / min
• Self Priming Time: 100 sec / 26.25 ft
• Total Head Lift: 92 ft
• Suction Head Lift: 26 ft
• Solids Handling (Max): .79 in (20mm)
• Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline
• Fuel Capacity: 4 gal
• Starting Method: Recoil Starter
• Engine MZ 175 4-stroke,OHV, Forced air cooled
• Dry Weight: 105 lb
• L x W x H: 26.18 x 18.19 x 20.31 in
• Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty